Careers at Spurwink
Going the Distance, Changing Lives
What makes Spurwink an excellent career choice? The opportunity for career enhancement, experience with evidence-based practices, and access to expertise. At Spurwink, you will find a supportive environment to grow both personally and professionally.
Our full-time benefits package includes:
- 3 or more weeks of paid time off;
- 7 paid holidays;
- Health Insurance, including 4 Plans and Preventive Care Coverage for Individuals and Families;
- Dental and Vision Coverage for Individuals and Families;
- Additional Voluntary Insurance Benefits for Accident, Critical Illness, Short-Term Disability, and Whole Life;
- Long Term Disability;
- Basic Supplemental Life Insurance;
- Medical Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Health Savings Accounts;
- Mutual Fund or Health Savings Account Match after 2 years;
- 403(b) Plan;
- Tuition Reimbursement and Continuing Education Funds;
- Employee Referral and Recognition Programs;
- and $10 Wellness Incentive.
Perks of working at Spurwink Services include:
- Full-time benefits at 32 hours per week;
- Benefits are available the first of the month following 30 days of full-time employment;
- Flexible work schedules;
- Casual dress code; and
- Opportunities for advancement.
Please email the Human Resources Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions about openings and to learn more about joining our amazing staff!
Spurwink is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.